-
August 4th, 2006, 02:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I was ten in 1964 - I had hair like Molly but thinner - worn in braids with bangs. . .outfits were very much like Molly's. Lots of plaids and white blouses, jumpers. My Mom always made sure I had a clean, ironed handkerchief pinned to my dress/skirt at the waistband. Knee socks, penny loafers. The piece-de-resistance (sp?) were the eyeglasses - plastic, light blue with sparklies at the outer corners.
I even had a bookbag like Molly's. Needless to say, Molly was my first AG girl. . .she's my JLY doll! LOL
Sandy
Forgot to add Meet Outfit. . .perhaps a pleated skirt and a blouse, knee socks penny loafers and the cat's eye sparkly eyeglasses!
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 03, 2006 11:19 PM: Message edited by: SanFen ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 03, 2006 11:20 PM: Message edited by: SanFen ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks